The International School Rheintal provides a high quality educational programme in English for students from Kindergarten to Grade 12 designed to meet their intellectual, physical, social and emotional needs. The school aims to:
- Challenge and support students to reach their full potential.
- Encourage students to think for themselves and acquire the skills, knowledge and understanding necessary for effective lifelong learning.
- Provide a challenging intellectual programme for exploring the academic disciplines from a global and local perspective.
- Offer a student-centered, welcoming environment which fosters an enjoyment of learning and where student achievements are celebrated.
- Nurture and appreciate a diversity of languages and cultures as a way of knowing.
- Guide students to show concern for themselves, for others, for the community and for the environment.
- Develop in its students a lasting commitment to international understanding and responsibility.
- Cultivate respect, tolerance and acceptance of others.
- Encourage students to strive to be thinkers, communicators and risk takers who are inquiring, knowledgeable, principled, open-minded, caring, balanced and reflective.