Join the school of choice in the Alpen Rheintal region! ISR provides a high quality international education in English for students from Kindergarten to Grade 12, inspiring international-mindedness, academic and personal excellence and responsible engagement. We seek a self-motivated part-time
Media- and Communications-Specialist (50% Full Time Equivalent)
to join our team in promoting ISR to increase student enrollment.
The primary duties will include
- Consult, develop and implement a strategic and conceptual approach to school admissions, communication and marketing with particular focus on heightened awareness to promote school enrollment
- Create and implement compelling communication concepts utilising our website, digital media platforms and press releases as key distribution channels
- Contribute to the development of a clear brand strategy and ensure a consistent message and brand story is communicated across audiences
- Develop and execute a yearly tactical communication plan
The ideal candidate should have the following skills and experience, or be willing to develop
- Specific expertise in marketing and communications
- Understanding of an international multi-cultural environment
- Strong communications skills and marketing proficiency with the ability to create targeted content for media channels
- Comfortable with digital communications, specifically social media communications (including Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Awareness of, and competence in, Data Protection
- Good IT skills
- Able to develop positive relationships with all stakeholders
- Proven project and budget planning/management skills
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English and German (required)
We offer you
- Challenging and varied work with a lot of independence and personal responsibility
- Friendly, international team
- Attractive employment conditions
- Flexible working hours (potential for term time only)
- Interesting prospects for your professional and personal development
- In the foreseeable future, a new school building with world-class facilities
If you are a hands-on, creative, dynamic thinker who works well in an educational setting and is driven to achieve results through your own initiative, while working effectively within a team, we are the place for you!
Have we aroused your interest?
Please apply by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following information by Monday November 23rd.
- letter of application detailing your suitably and motivation for applying for this role
- CV with two named references (including most recent employer)
- Salary expectations for this 50% full time equivalent role (FTE)
For additional information please contact our Director Liz Free: email@example.com.