Thank you for your interest in supporting the ISR Academic Scholarship Programme
Below we provided an overview of the ISR Academic Scholarship Programme. If you should have any questions regarding the programme or making a donation, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime.
Support two students per school year
- and enable them to access an excellent international education.
Donations to the ISR Academic Scholarship Programme fund will go towards up to two academically-minded students who would ordinarily not be in a position to afford an international education, each school year.
The recipients will join ISR in Grade 10, where they will receive a tailored English language programme alongside normal tuition. This will prepare and enable them to thrive in the academically challenging IB Diploma Programme in Grades 11 and 12.
ISR is a not-for-profit school that runs at operational cost. We are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, and see this opportunity as an important aspect of reducing barriers and serving the community in the region. ISR is committed to educating responsible and engaged young people as global citizens, to become leaders of tomorrow with the vision, leadership skills and sense of responsibility and international-mindedness to further world peace.
How much is ISR looking to raise?
Enter text here
ISR is looking to raise
(gross) per school year to finance two students for three years. ISR will pay the capital fund fee and registration costs for successful academic scholarship students and will use the fund to cover core costs. The scholarship will include:
- Full Tuition Fees
- Examination fees
- IT technologies (e.g. a school laptop)
- All extra-curricular trips and visits
- Educational stationery supplies
The ISR Academic Scholarship Programme includes full tuition costs, examination and school fees, books, IT tech, and all extra-curricular field trips and visits for up to three consecutive years (Grades 10 through 12).
ISR is looking to fund up to two students per school year.
Students who apply for the ISR Academic Scholarship Programme must fulfil the following requirements:
- Are legal residents and tax domiciled in the region from which applying (Austria, Liechtenstein or Switzerland) and
- Live within a 60-minute commute of ISR
- They are in Grade 9 at the time of application for entry into Grade 10 in August 2024
- They have a Cambridge English language level of B2, or above
- Students whose financial situation is defined as below are eligible to apply:
|1-Parent Family 1: Total Income Threshold2
|2-Parent Family: Total Income Threshold2
|Liechtenstein and Switzerland
1) 1-Parent-Family refers to Single parent families: Single parent families are comprised of a parent/caregiver and one or more dependent children without the presence and support of a spouse or adult partner who is sharing the responsibility of parenting (source: 13/12/2023: Springer)
2) Income threshold is gross income.
The application process has 3 phases. We invite students and families to complete an application form. Students who meet the criteria will then be invited to ISR where we will assess the student’s level of English and mathematical knowledge and skills. This will all be done with our friendly and supportive staff. Following the assessments, the selection committee will review all applicants and will invite selected candidates to an interview at ISR. The students and families will then be notified of the outcome of their applications.
Students who are awarded a scholarship will be required to confirm the family's financial status through submitting copies of the annual tax return.
Once evidenced that the student has met all the requirements, a formal off of place and the financial scholarship award will be made.
The scholarship is for students joining in Grade 10. These students will then continue through the IB Diploma Programme in Grades 11 and 12.
ISR is a day school. We do not provide accommodation. You must live within a one-hour commute of ISR.
The selection committee comprises representatives of the ISR community, including:
- ISR CEO and Director
- ISR Chair of the Board
- ISR Head of Senior School
- ISR Student Representative
- ISR Parent Representative
- Hilti Family Foundation Liechtenstein Representative
- Donor representatives (if you are a donor and interested in joining the selection committee, please contact [email protected])
We encourage you to make a donation via our website using the form below, which will also provide you directly with a payment confirmation.
If you would like to discuss different ways of donating, please contact our Head of Finance, Mr. René Sprecher.
Every donation is highly appreciated. Please use our donation form below to donate to our ISR fund.